CFF Clothing Swap

This Saturday, May 17th at noon, in the spirit of spring cleaning (no – not that cleaning) we’re having a Clothing Swap here at CrossFit Fenway! Fellow CFF’er Elyse Hanson suggested the great idea to host a used clothing swap and donate whatever is leftover to charity.  Leftover clothes will be donated to The Thrift Shop in Jamaica Plain, which supports The Home for Little Wanderers

Who knows?! Maybe I’ll even find a shirt!

Bring all those clothes that you’ve grown (or shrunk) out of. You can browse through the clothes that everyone brings and take what you want!

What to bring: Professional Clothes • Casual Clothes • Workout Clothes • Accessories, including: • Pocketbooks • Jewelry • Scarves • Sunglasses

If you’ve lost some winter weight or if your quads are responding a little too well to your squat cycle come on in and join us this Saturday. I know I’ll be bringing some out of print, highly limited CFF t-shirts.

May 15, 2014
Strength: Front Squat 2-2-2-2-2-2

5 Muscle-ups

2. Ky
    May 15, 2014 at 8:36 am

FS: 135#

Metcon: 6:47 with 1 MU/round and singles

3. Elyse
    May 15, 2014 at 9:32 am

fs: 115#, tried and failed at 120#. next time!
    wod: 9:00 with 2 pull-ups (red band) + 2 push-ups per muscle-up

nice work 6am

i am looking forward to the clothing swap! see you all there :)

May 15, 2014 at 10:07 am

hi fenway friends! this is an unrelated to the WOD kind of post. i’m in a week long intensive class for my MBA and we’re working on a project related to helping a gym rebrand. one of the important parts the gym wants to focus on is the community aspect. clearly, at CFF, we’ve got one hell of a tight knit community, both within the walls of the gym and beyond.

can some of you help me out and comment on what it is about the community that you love and why it’s important to you? feel free to comment here or email me (sheedy.caroline@gmail.com).

THANK YOU!

• POPE
      May 16, 2014 at 9:55 am

Short answer: Cal & Shorty.

Does that help?

5. Marina
    May 15, 2014 at 10:07 am

FS: 115#, thanks for pushing me Joe to try this one again after failing a second fs before!
    WOD: 11:50 with 2 pull-ups (blue band) + 2 push-ups per muscle-up and half the number of double unders

May 15, 2014 at 6:34 pm

FS: 225# straight sets

WOD: 9:16 with 2 pull ups and 2 ring dips per muscle up.

7. Tony
    May 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Did this w Kyle since I was a 1 person 7 pm class. He blazed at just over 3 min I think. I had some ring difficulty, but total time was just under 8:00 RX.

May 15, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Front Squat = 155#

WOD = 7:48 w/ 10 pull ups (red & purple band), 10 push ups, 25 double unders per round.

9. Moe