Those of us on the Whole Life Challenge are about at the halfway mark now. So excited to see all the positive changes since the challenge has started! In addition to clean eating, the group has done well with all aspects of the challenge like working out and mobilizing regularly, drinking lots of water, and getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Here are some highlights of the achievements so far:
- Brennan has been able to do both handstand push ups and double-unders in workouts
- Dusica has noticeably shrunk down and has been extremely positive throughout the whole challenge
- Charles has been impressively dedicated to getting his workouts in. Even did pull-ups in the stock room at his job!
- Whitney survived to the round of 19 in “Death by Burpees”.
- And Janet stayed strong to the Whole Life Challenge despite getting her wisdom teeth out! Ouch!
To keep the momentum going into the last half we thought we’d host a Potluck right here at CrossFit Fenway. The plan is to start at 6 PM this Saturday, February 8th and eat until the food runs out. Perfect timing to refuel after the CrossFit Total hosted by Sam earlier in the day. The best part? Everyone is invited! So whether you’ve been eating Kale or Twinkies the last month come with a dish that a caveman would eat and enjoy the food, fun, and festivities. Stay whole!
Strength: High Bar Back Squat 5-5-5-5
10 Deadlifts (245#/165#)
10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-ups