Before leaving for vacation last week, I made note of the goals that had been checked off on the board, so all of you achievers could get proper dap for your achievements. Here’s the list of the July accomplishments. If you belong on this list, but I missed you, please post to comments.
- Adie “80″ Sprague overhead squatted 55kg.
- Caroline C. improved in all areas on the Army test. Her goal was to max out her score, but improvement in all areas is certainly notable. You can read a bit more about it in the comments here.
- Elliot got 3 muscle-ups
- Jen W. worked on her consistency with one of the most important parts of any training program, showing up. She made it in for at least 3 workouts a week every week in July.
- Jerilyn learned to climb rope.
- PM Joe B. completed an unbroken set of 15 pull-ups.
- Laura E. got her first kipping pull-up.
- Laurel strung double-unders together.
- It wasn’t checked off on the board yet, but I heard from David H., and it deserves mentioning that Jen “Bacon” Kinshaw is RX’ing boot camp.
Nice long list this month, and that’s what we all like to see. Congratulations to all on setting goals, putting in the work, and accomplishing them. If you’ve got a goal for August, put it on the board!
August 8, 2012
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 Pistols, alternating
Compare to 120330